Update from DBSC re: 2020

The Hon. Secretary of DBSC has been in touch with the following :

“Following our Government’s instructions and associated updates from Irish Sailing, the waterfront clubs are now closed.  Lift-ins are therefore postponed and will be rescheduled when there is more clarity.

  Even before the latest measures were introduced it was almost inconceivable that our sailing season would start on time.  As such DBSC is following the waterfront clubs and postponing the start of the season until the current situation improves.

When a new start date is established this will be shared with the membership through the website and other channels, as appropriate.

The committee is still working on the premise that there will be racing this year and are preparing accordingly.”

Stay safe

Chris Moore

Hon. Secretary

Dublin Bay Sailing Club

087 7626976